Dating Forum, a reader asks: "why is it that when I eamil women onlie, most don't even give me the courtesy of a" no, thanks "? I emailed or winked at hundreds of women but almost no one responds. I congratulate them and tell them that I would get to know them better.
Anything ... What is with these ladies? Why are online if they don't want to date?"
Not that we don't want Date. Its probably one of several reasons: the dating site you are on does not purge their database regularly, so that people could be gone long and you'll never know (this is the most major sites dating BTW);
Profiles are profiles purely fictitious, i.e. dating scammers or small sites trying to pump their numbers;
Women are overwhelmed with responses and cannot reply to everyone. when I signed on a dating site, I received no less than 100 people contact me one day.There was no way that I could say, "Thanks but no thanks," to all;
Keep the last one in mind, when there are a lot of people to get in contact with a woman, they must use some sort of way to weed out the people easily.Spelling, grammar or typos is usually the first things you notice and so rarely get a response.
Another way of weeding out a lot of suitors online is to see if the person has really taken the time to look at their profile and respond with something that looks genuine and affected. If all you're doing is copying and pasting the same, "Hey, look cool, want to talk about?" all the women you are contacting, then you're unlikely to get a response.
Several dating sites have posted their response rates, i.e., how often people receive a response to their first e-mail. 1-3% is normal, no more than 5% is excellent. Sad, I know-but if you feel really what I'm saying, you can easily increase response rates really reading someone's profile, commenting or joking about something you've mentioned, and making the personal email. I would also like to take a look at your dating profile, as there may be something that is transforming women from responding to you.
Related: Why am I not getting answers to my profile Dating?, Dating profile don'ts, like writing a dating profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment