Different my fascination with appointments in the dark, I practically avoided dating reality show. I realize that there are a slew of choose from (of Momma Boys, The Bachelor, Farmer wants a wife), but beyond that rarely follow what's going on.
Still a piece of news caught my attention on the most recent pair of bachelor, Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.Their three month long courtship ended and the breakup just announced a couple of days ago and now the former are slated to be one more Bachelor episode. which lead me to thinking: how many couples make reality dating shows actually to a long term relationship or marriage?
I could find only a select few who were still together six months to a year after their show aired, but surprisingly, it was really hard to find in both cases the data.Still, dating reality shows are big business, and that didn't seem to be slowing down in terms of numbers, visibility or new ideas, slated for airing.
Then I would ask you, dear readers: do you want to go on a reality show dating to meet new people? why or why not? It would depend on the type of spectacle-guaranteed to meet someone like Elimidate, or fend for themselves as flavor of love? Think lasting, true love is possible if the early relationship started in front of an audience?
No comments:
Post a Comment