Tuesday, 12 October 2010

The date of death

All we had happen: you go on a date with someone, things go exceptionally well and then you've never heard from them again.

What went wrong? Depending on how you view the world (and date), you could go a few different ways: maybe he got into a car accident on the way home? Should I send them an email to make sure all is well. Wow, I liked about him. I can't wait to talk with them again! HM, its been three days? I would check their Facebook status and see what is happening on .i can't believe that doesn't get in touch with me yet. I sent them a lot of email/called multiple times/stopped by their work. Because they are ignoring me? Maybe I'll send another email just to be sure that took the other ones. Ah, happens. Maybe they were just grinning and bears it and I was too focused on myself to notice .HM. They weren't interested in? Surprising that seemed really in me at the moment.Ah well, maybe there's something to do other things that I don't know about it.thanks for me saving the heartache and the time, asking what if? now I know, and I can invest my time into other people who are or have really in me, or that are more polite please let me know that aren't interested.

Of course, there are other possible variations-as many as there are people. So, you tell me. What has a * good * reason to disappear after a date?When is okay?And in turn, when is it not? Someone never disappeared after a date with you? what happened, and why do you think fell that way?

Related articles: date of Bad, why are online if don't want to date?, why would he not date me?, when he says that he doesn't want a relationship,


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment