We have all of them: the guy who collects his teeth at supper, the woman who obsessively texts, the pair that is so mutually goo goo, get a little too intimate in a public place.
Years ago, my biggest pet peeve dating was people who does not look like their photo. I do not mean the images those ten years or more lightweight than they are now 50 pounds.No, it means that photos where you look at the person, look at the photos, and don't see any similarity with any kind of their dating profile. I never knew how to deal with such situations; usually, only meant there was no second date.
I am sure you have dating pet peeves, especially if you've been single for any period of time.What are your?Why are pet peeves? what, if anything, do about them? you deal breaker too, or just annoying?
Related: She can't stop Lying, what can I do?, would date someone who is normal?, because he did not call back.
No comments:
Post a Comment