Wednesday, 13 October 2010

How long should I wait for a date?

Diane asks: "I have been chatting with this one guy for over two months. Have mentioned straight on meeting and went out for a drink, and he always uses his sense of humor to get out of it. I must keep chatting or just say later alligator? I gave him my phone too, and he does not call, but send me a daily. Help? "
Diane, I'm really surprised you've kept hanging out on this long without a date, so let's come at this from a different perspective. If you meet a guy and you're interested in getting to know him better, can you think of any reason logical and reasonable, because you would put them out for two months?
Obviously it is impossible, because you would not be. So why would read in someone else's behaviour any differently?Now, that would go and tell the guy something rude or shocking like you've suggested.In fact, I suggest you invest nothing else in this man. Not chat with him, don't reply to your email (set a filter to throw in the trash immediately if it helps) and not spend one more wondering secondly because he will not go for a first date with you to focus your energies elsewhere, and pretty soon you'll meet a guy who is so eager and excited to meet the amazingness that is you, as you are.
Related: He is just not That Into You, he is in you, quiz, he does like me as a friend or more?, Is he still interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment