Saturday, 9 October 2010

Stories of reader-whats new

There is comfort in hearing someone else has gone through what you, as having good your story heard. That's why our readers share their stories of dating related-from breakups of scams, experiences with dating sites to the best and worst books to read. Here is that thing again.

Nigerian Scam Dating shared by Lori (Share a history of dating Scam)
"Wanted me to give him $ 2,500".

As I found Mr. right shared by JayBird (Share Your Love Story)
"One day out of nowhere she kissed me, and that was".

My report abusive shared by anonymous (Share Your Relationship Story)
"I haven't left yet and can't find a way to".

How I met the one shared by Lisa Marie (Share Your Love Story)
"Said that began just by believing in love at first sight when I saw."

As in Cologne Ruined My data shared by Lezza (Share Your Bad date Story)
"Anything that feels like Aramis. the food tasted like Aramis. the wine was flavored uva Aramis. at the end of dinner my eyes were beetroot, and my throat was almost swollen shut."


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment