Friday, 8 October 2010

August is the month Romance

Thanks to a head from pure Romance, I learned that August is the month Romance. Romance Awareness seemed an interesting way of phrasing things and without any reference as to whom, or why he started the celebration month-long (I watched, couldn't find anything), I must assume that means August is the month where we must take a step back and try creating more Romance in our lives-single, hooked up, or otherwise.

So with that in mind, we'll focus this month on romantic things to do that is not your typical sweet sappy Valentino stuff you've heard about (or done) several times during Rather, I want to fill. this month with romantic to-dos that are simple, fun and loving-and if that is to love yourself or someone else, doesn't matter.

Then we start this month with one of my favorite romantic things to do: the romantic idea you Light Up My Life.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment