Sunday, 10 October 2010

My ' Perfect Guy ' wants someone else Dating Question

Kristen asks: "for the past month I've been dating the guy perfect for me (who also happens to be my ex boyfriends friend ...). Well just told me that he can't see me more because within last week began talking to her ex boyfriend again! Were interrupted for 3 years and during that time, she was nothing but malicious towards him and did whatever he could in spite of him! I don't understand why this is happening now?! He tells me how much he loves me, but that has already been through everything with you! I want to know from your past experience, back together with a former work? Do I still have a chance with this guy? "

I answered question of Kristen (see: My Perfect Guy Wants Someone Else), but I'm curious as to what you all think. THERE IS a possibility of Kristen and her boyfriend back together, or are you better off on its own?

Related: Why can't he be my boyfriend?, he is afraid of commitment?, Getting Back to work with an example:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment